Pregnant. Took lots of cytotec pills. Started light bleeding. Has medical abortion attempt failed?

hi i am 34 years old and 4 weeks pregnant. i took 8 200mg cytotec pills all at once yesterday at 10.30am. i swallowed 4 pillls and placed the other 4 in my vagina . at 7pm yesterday i started bleeding but ony when i go to bathroom, nothing on my pad. The bleeding is not heavy, more like 2nd day of my period. it is 12.30 pm today and i did not get my period and very light bleeding when i pee. has my medical abortion attempt failed? should i take more cytotec?
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012