Pregnant. Thyroid test, hypothyroidism. History of irregular cycles. Will thyroid levels harm the fetus?

Hello doctor my last period was on May 22 and I been irregular cycles for 3-4 god s grace iam pregnant now and my gyneic done an US scan and found that my feotus shows 6 weeks 1 day growth and she called me for another scan after 2 weeks if it shows 8weeks growth then everything wi ll be fine no.but iam little more tensed that shows hypothyroidism level 5.53..will these all affect the growth of my baby.....
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012