Pregnant. Tender breasts, short period, excessive hunger, gas. Help?

I think I might be pregnant. I ve had a period, or i think it was a period, it was shorter than normal ( period started on the 1st in the evening and ended on the 5th) and my breasts didn t start to get tender till after. I ve been Really gassy for more than a week now. I m feel hungry more to the point were if I don t eat right when I feel hungry I feel like I m STARVING! I ve had two early miscarriages in the past 5-6months so I feel hesitant to test, do you think I should?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013