Pregnant. Taking progesterone vaginally. Started spotting. Taking orally. Not cured. What should be done?

Heelo Dr, Im 5 weeks pregnant and once I started taking progesterone via vaginal i started spotting pink and brown. I called my Dr and he said that maybe we should try taking it via oral, thespotting decreased but i still have some minimal brownspots in the morning. I am resting and by this week i will check the development of my baby via ultrasound . Isanything else I can do? Asyou can imagine im very concerned. Thanks in advance!
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012