Pregnant. Taking noristherone. Have high bp. How to dismiss the fetus?

hello doctor, I was just get prematured baby and now 5 month old due to PIH symptom in pregnancy. But am not realize after about 4 month am pregnant again without any protection. My periods was delay about 3 weeks & its positive signed. I take noristherone 5mg 3 times daily for a week. What I concern is how I can dismiss because I have to delay my 2nd chance till baby 2 years. I am ceasarian & hight blood pressure. Please advice.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013