Pregnant. Taking antibiotics for tooth. Also taking evening primrose oil. Side effects?

Hi I am almost 2 months pregnant now and on my 1 month pregnancy I always take antibiotics for 1week because I need it for my tooth I also take Evening Primrose Oil for almost 10 tablet this is the medicine my by advice to me before to soften my fetus ..As of now I just feel nothing.. Is there any side effects of my pregnancy??
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013
The effects on the fetus depend on the type of antibiotic that you took during the early weeks of your pregnancy. Taking evening primrose oil will not affect the pregnancy and you can continue it as prescribed.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal