Pregnant. Taken cytotec, blood clots, dark brown spotting, stomach pain, diarrhea, nausea. Any harm to the fetus on taking this drug?

hi, im XXXXXXX, i just want to know if my baby will be safe after i intake 2 tablets of cytotec within 2 days, i experience a little of blood clot and dark brown spotting, and i also experience tummy ache and diarrhea i did not intake the 3rd doze, and upon each day i never inserted 2 tablets, just 2 days that i experienced spotting, this is also the second day that no blood came out, i can still feel of vomiting and picky regarding to foods. can you answer me please? thankyou so much
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012