Pregnant. Taken Primolut to postpone periods. Any complications in fetal development?

I am 26 years old, married 1 years’ back,. I am currently pregnant and I have crossed 7 weeks of my pregnancy cycle. I had my last periods starting on Nov 1st, 2012.I was away from my husband till Nov 13th, 2012 and so I am supposed to have conceived only on or after Nov 13th ,2012.My confusion lies in myself having consumed Primolut-N 5mg,one tablet each, from Dec 1st-2012 (7 days) just to postpone my periods as we were on a trip and I never knew I was pregnant then. My doctor told me that if it is a lady baby then there would be hormonal imbalance. Can you please advise me if there will be any complications in the fetal development.So kindly try to give me your sincere advice at the earliest possible. Now what kind of test do you suggest? Best Regards, Vennela
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012