Pregnant. Taken Mifeprin and Mifepristone. Now bleeeding and vomiting. How safe to give medicine again?

My wife is 65 days pregnant. But from 56 days she had scanty bleeding for nine days. Doctor (gynec-) prescribed some medicine on the first bleeding day but it continued. Finally we decided to terminate the pregnancy with medicine. Doctor has prescribed 1 tab Mifeprin 200mg which she took at 8.30 pm yesterday and 4 tab of Mifepristone 200 mg each which she took at 8.30 am today. At 10 am she did vomiting . Her bleeding strated at 12.30 hrs today. At evening doctor has prescribed 2 tab of Mifepristone 200 mg each to be taken at bed time today as she has vomit after taking tab. It is to mention here that her bleeding is good. I want to know how safe is to give above two tab again at night? What are the consequences for over dose? Taking 1200 mg Mifepristone within 12 hrs is safe? please help me out of these question and doubt.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013