Pregnant. Taken Gynodaktarin for itching and creamy vaginal discharge. Now more itching and burning urination

I m 4th month pregnant,recently suffered from intense itching and cheesy creamy vaginal discharge ,so i told my doctor and he told me to take Gynodaktarin vag caps 400mg for three days,meanwhile i used Cansten cream for external itching,the problem is Gynodaktarin causes me a very intense itching when i put it in the night,it was ok for the first capsule but it became worse with the second n today was the third one,i went to the bathroom after one hour from the application and washed the whole area..i got better but still not cured,still have got the itching comes n goes...moreover,since i started it i have burning during urination so i doubt a UTI ,don t know wut to do and don t want to repeat the course of gynodaktarin anymore Helpppp urgently!
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  44 Awaiting Answer