Pregnant. Taken Codeine for sciatica. Have numbness in legs and arms, light headed. Side effect of tablets?

hello my names katie im 22 and currently 21 weeks 3 days pregnant with my 2nd child i recently had to go to hospital n was told i have sciatica and was prescribed codine tablets, but recently ive been experiencing numbness (heavyness) in my arms and legs and round my eyes i feel lightheaded and in some sense lost during the day aswell as at night is it possible its a side effect to the tablets or is it something to do with pregnancy i never experienced this with my first
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012