Pregnant. Taken Alaxan, Amoxicillin, Cortal. Will these medicines harm the fetus?

Hello, I m Leonife i am 29 years old im pregnant now on my third baby..when i found out that im pregnant coz i was 1 month delayed on my menstruation i decided to take some medicines to stop the pregnancy..i took alaxan which is pain reliever with amoxicillin but there is no effect, then my sister in law suggested me to take cortal 3 tablets with softdrinks but still it has no effect to terminate my i am decided to just continue my pregnancy but i am so afraid if there is side effect on my unborn baby those medicines i have taken..does all those medicines can cause abnormalities on my unborn baby??please help me..thank you and God Bless..
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012