Pregnant. TSH level back to normal after taking eltroxin. Should i continue taking eltroxin?

Hi..i had done my thyroid prof. Bfore planing pregnancy n d reports wer normal..nw i m 12 wks pregnant and taking eltroxin 50mcg... My doctr had startd it whn i was 6 wks pregnant as my tsh was elevated in d later reports..and nw my reports r cumpletly normal..i jst wan 2 ask dat wl i hav 2 continue taking eltroxin even aftr my pregnancy is ovr..hw much r d chances dat i wont need those tabs..pls answr..thank u
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013