Pregnant. TLC test showed abnormalities. Pain in hand. Urine infection under control?

My wife is 11 weeks pregnant. 15 days back she got done all her tests. All tests were fine except TLC test. She got the following TLC report:- TLC - 0000 Neutrophils -- 83% Lymphocytes —– 16% Eosinophils —– 1% Basophils —– 1% She did not have any fever or other issues but sometimes she felt slight pain at right hand side of stomach. Doctor suggested her for urine test and ultrasound of stomach and gave some antibiotics to control TLC. In the report we found she has swelling in her right kidney and urine infection with Moderate Growth . Doctor immediately admitted her and started medication. My wife was feeling weakness, so Doctor gave some glucose and injections . She was admitted for 4 days. At the time of medication she was frequently passing urine. Last day Doctor took the blood test and discharged her. In blood report TLC we found TLC - 0000 Neutrophils -- 76% Lymphocytes —– 22% Eosinophils —– 1% Basophils —– 1% Now we are not able to understand what the doctor was doing from 4 days, TLC count is still very high. It seems doctor tried to minimize the Urine infection, but the issue is why doctor discharged her without reviewing Urine test. Does the second blood report signifies controlled urine infection. Doctor mentioned that she tried to control ANC, UTI and URIZ. Can i be sure that urine infection is in under control now? Please suggest. What precaution we need to take now. I am really worried what will happen if TLC count does not come down.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012