Pregnant. Swollen lymph node on the back of ear. Taking cephalexin. What should i do?

hello, I have a swollen lymph node on the back of my left ear, I m taking cephalexin (500 mg) for that, and it didn t get better (I had it for about 3 days now) I have 3 more days to go yet, It was a little painful. Now it is numb... I AM PREGNANT, I don t want to take antibiotics if they are not necessary, but on the other hand I want to cure any infection if I have any, doctor was not sure if I have any...what should I do?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012