Pregnant. Suffering from hypertension, high blood pressure, swollen legs. Is loprin 75 safe in pregnancy.

I am Swetpuspa Kuila, 32 week pregnant women (Indian). Presently, I am suffering from hypertension for last few weeks and my present BP is 135/85. There is also swelling in my legs. My doctor has prescribed me Loprin 75, one in a day after dinner. However, I afraid to take this medicine as I found so many side effects of this medicine. I need your kind suggestion about the safety of LOPRIN 75.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012