Pregnant. Suffering from groin pain. Taking brufen and rantac. X-ray normal. How to get cured?

Hi,I am suffering from groin pain about 9 months.It starts 5th month of my pregnancy.Now I am 3 months postnatal and still suffering from groin pain.My orthopaeditian advised to take brufan 400 and rantac 150 for 3 days.I hate to take painkiller because of breastfeeding and there is no severe pain.x-ray is normal.I think I have symptoms of symphysis pubis bysfunction and it minimise to groin pain now(post nataly).Do I need to take can i get cure?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013