Pregnant. Suffering from constipation. Having loose motions. What could be the cause?

Hi I am 11 weeks pregnant. I was suffering from constipation . Since day before yesterday, I am having loose motion only in the morning time (10AM-11.30AM). First, I passed soft stool (normal) and than 3 times loose stool. The pattern is the same for last 3 days. I am scared. What could be the probable reason. What to do?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, if you have constipation and some time loose motion too and have history of pregnancy then no need to worry about this, take it easy this is not the symptoms of any disease but this happens some time in gestational period and no need to take any medicine for this, take care in diet have healthy and light diet eat less but every after 3 hours, hope this information helps you, take care and have nice day.