Pregnant. Suffering from anxiety, bipolar disorder and depression. Is it safe to take anxiety medicine?

i am 9 weeks pregnant and i have not seen a doctor scince i got my proof of prgnancy because i have to wait till the 20th of this month. i have ptsd, anxiety , bipolar disorder , and depression . i have not been taking my medications and my anxiety has been really bothering me for the last 3 days, and its really upsetting me and making me worry. i have tried alot of other things to help me calm down but its just getting worse. can i take my anxiety medication?
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012