Pregnant. Stressed, itching and tingling skin, not able to sleep properly. Is this related to the pregnancy or stress?

Hi, I m 2-3 weeks pregnant and I am very stressed due final exams at university. I ve been suffering from generalized itching, tingling and crawling sensations on my skin everywhere in my body randomly spread. The feelings get worse after meals and at night. I can t sleep properly because I wake up scratching myself. There few random rashes that pop up all around the body and they are very itchy. Could it be related to the pregnancy or stress? Should I worry about it??
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012