Pregnant. Stopped taking antibiotic for urine infection. Had unprotected sex, partner having red marks on foreskin. Is it contagious?

hi i am 4 months pregnant and had to take anti boitics for a urine infection . i stopped them and now i think i have a case of thrush cause i get itchy and sore. I had un protected sex with my partner and over the last couple of weeks when i pulled hes fore skin down there would be little red marks that look like burns. what could this be? could this be, me passing thrush to him and how do we get rid of it?
Asked On : Wed, 11 Apr 2012