Pregnant. Stomach pain, loose stool. Done blood and urine test. What is it?

Hi I am 23 weeks pregnant, have had some stomach pains and loose stools the past couple days so my OB has ordered blood and urine testing to be done. I have got the results back from the hospital and due to go back tomorrow to see her yet I am looking at the results and seem to summed it up that I have anemia and possibly a uti, curious now if this is what it is. My results are the following: Neutrophil 76% Lymphocyte 23% Eosinophil 01% Monocyte 00% Basophil 00% Platelet coun -t 217,000/cu mm MCV - 90fl MCH - 34pg MCHC - 38g/dl Total RBC Count - 3.4 HCT- 31 Albumin- Present (trace) Thank you for your time with regards to this.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
hi there, you have not stated your Hb % but from the HCT it does appear that you are suffering from mild anemia which is not unexpected at 2nd-3rd trimester of pregnancy. You have also not stated whether you had pus cells or RBC or bacteria in urine. Rest of your results seem to be within normal range. Visit your OB and get a workup on your status done,take care