Pregnant. Stomach pain, leg pain, nausea. What does this mean?

I woke up at a dead sleep with my right side killing me, So I Changed to the fetal paostion and it felt better. So i fell back asleep and in the morning i woke up with it still hurting so i just ignored it. While I was sitting on the couch around lunch time all of a sudden I had excriciating pain on my right side, whenever i moved It would make it worse by the minute and I could mbarely walk it hurt so bad. So that lasted about 1/2 hour and It stopped and it was just vague pain and now I m starting to have nausea .... What am I suppose to do?!?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013