Pregnant. Stomach cramps, stronger contractions, abdomen feels tender. Worry?

Hello. I am 33 weeks pregnant. Yesterday out of nowhere I started having stomach pains and ended up with diarrhea for the next 2 hours. Very very painful, developed my first hemorrhoid . It finally stopped after there was nothing left. Since then I ve been having stronger contractions then usual, but they re not in regular patterns. Also lower back pain and my upper abdomen is still hurting, even tender to the touch. Hurts to cough and move around. Sometimes when baby moves too quick or strong it hurts too. Should I be worried?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013