Pregnant. Started spotting after intercourse. Ultrasound showed baby fine. Again started spotting. Am I miscarrying?

Aim 11weeks pregnant and about 5 days ago I noticed some red blod when I wiped, than two days later I had intercourse and I started spotting dark brown blood even with some tiny clots. I went to ER that day but after an ultrasound they said it was fine I got to see the baby and the beating heart . This was 2 days ago, last night I had more discharge but it was jelly, glue like brown discharge some pieces were as big as a tea spoon tmi. Sorry. Am I miscarrying? Even though the baby was fine, what is this stuff? The doc said old blood. With my first pregnancy 8 years ago I bled for a week, had three ultrasounds but everything was fine. If the bleeding is from a sensitive ervix after the intercourse, how long can it last? Also I just gave birth 9months ago through a c-section could this blood have something to do with the incision as my body is streching?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
Looking at your history i can make out you are suffering from threatened abortion.
In the meanwhile take full bed rest, avoid straining at stools and avoid intercourse at all times.
I would like you to get a PAP smear testing done to see for any cervical lesion if present.
most probably its not related to previous cesarean as it would have been evident on ultrasound
In case you have further questions you can consult me on health care magic forum and i will be happy to help
Take care and wish you all the best.
Dr Manisha Jain.