Pregnant. Started contraction, back pain and throbbing, pressure on bowels. Are these early signs of labour?

Hi, I m due tomorrow, Monday 2nd of July. First pregnancy. On the 28th on June I had contractions 6 minutes apart, rang the hospital and they said there not close enough and they weren t strong enough either. They stopped that night, and came back through the day on the 29th abit more painful but more irregular. I ve had constant back ache and sometimes it starts to throb, which is quiet painful. I have alot of pressure on my bowels and bladder and just wondering if these are early signs of labour? As Ive been having alot of constant back pain , thank you
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012