Pregnant. Started bleeding, having cramps, morning sickness, feels tired and headaches. What should i do?

Hi im currently 5-6 weeks pregnant , For the last 4-5 days have been bleeding the 1st 3-4 days was red blood & now going slightly brown. I have been having slight cramps but i normally get really bad ones when i get my period so its not as bad but semi constant. I still have morning sickness all the time pretty much all day & feel really tired & headaches! I currently have a 7month old daughter & i did spot for one day when i was 6wks with her althou it was only 1 day. Any thoughts on my situation? will a pregnancy test indicate negative if i have had a miscarrage & when should i do it?
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012