Pregnant. Started bleeding. Sonography shows abnormal baby growth. Is it safe to take hucog 500?

Hi My Wife s age is 25 and she is pregnant with the 4 weeks.She went to doctor in the 2nd week of pregnancy when she felt that she has some bleeding , at that time doctor suggested sonography. and in sonography they said that the baby growth is not normal, they can not hear the heart beats. so doctor statrte to give HUCOG 500 Iv . He gave 2 (1 Hucog each week) now after 2nd hucog he again said after 2 days you need to take one more. Please tell me is there any side effects of hucog. Should we take it ? And please also suggest what should be the frequency (After how many days) to take Hucog.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012