Pregnant. Spotted blood with clots. Now brownish discharge. Had severe cough. Baby fine on scan. Concerned?

I'm 13 weeks pregnant. Last night I spotted few times. Even blood was red and couple of clots too. Then it stopped and till now I haven't have any blood but couple drops of brownish discharge. I have had severe cough episodes for few days. I went into an ER last night and they did a scan. Baby seemed fine with heart beat. I'm still a bit concerned. My mind is not at ease. Is everything okay?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013