Pregnant. Sore throat, changed voice, painful cough. What is going on?

Hi, I am woman that is 6 months pregnant, who has never smoked and lives in an apartment with non smoking family, just to clear that, For almost two weeks, I have been suffering with a sore throat, a few days after, I lost my voice for 2-3 days leaving me with a different voice, a week & a half later (today) I am still suffering with a sore throat and a forcing painful cough, I don't have a primary Dr to go to, only an OBGYN, which i won't be seeing for three weeks more, I can't take this anymore!! please, can you atleast tell me what's going on with my body?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013