Pregnant. Sonography, urine, blood test done. Progesterone, Duphaston, HCG injection prescribed. Why is this medication prescribed?

i have done misscarrage before one year and now i m 6 week pregnant at 4th week i have done urin test and its positive i have cunsult doc and he told to do blood test & in blood test my Hcg levels level were 498 (4th week) doc done sonography also and told me no sac seen. so he gave me Hcg 5000 injection for every week for 3 week & He gave me progestrone pills & duphastone pills For 15 days course told me to come after 3 week and after 3 week now he done again sonography. and give me 2 more hcg injection for next 2 week. i ask doc did u seen sac he told us yes the why he give me again hcg injection. is every thing is ok. i m just confused plz help me to answer He gave me progestrone pills & duphastone pills For 15 days course & again he continue the same course Of more 15 days
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012