Pregnant. Skin turned dark after trip. Will it glow after staying at home?

Hi, My skin color turned dark recently. Am 6 months pregnant but still i dont believe its the reason cos when i had a trip for 3 weeks to singapore my color came back. Even if i stay in my home town for a week or 2 my skin comes back to its original glow. But if i return to my home, it started turning black. I dont go out often in sun. I think the problem is with water i use. We have hard water but water softener are installed for making it soft. But still it seems to be salty and hard. Pls suggest me remedies and solution
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012