Pregnant. Sexually active, Started smelly brownish and red spotting. No cramps, fever or pain. What's wrong?

Hi Docs, I am currently 3-4 weeks pregnant. My husband and I have stayed sexually active the past 2 weeks, I have been experiencing brownish, light red spotting which requires me to wear a liner everyday for the past 5 days now. Also there is a foul smell along with the bleeding . I havent had and signs of being ill with an infection. I havent had cramps , fever , pain, or anything abnormal that would be a red flag. Please help. Thanks, Liz
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012