Pregnant. Severe vomiting and nausea. Prescribed with Navidoxine. How long should I take the tablets?

I am just about 9 weeks pregnant and i have had severe vomiting and nausea. My GYn prescribed me with Navidoxine to take at night. I have taken 3 tablets so far and feel great the next day. I have stopped taking the tablets for about 2 days now and i have just started to feel sick again. Today i vomited about 4 times every time i tried eating, even after drinking water. I have no appetite as well except when i take navidoxine. It is really unbearable. is it safe to take if every night and for how long do you recommend to take these tablets.
thank you
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013