Pregnant. Severe pain on left side of back below the hip bone. How to get relief?

Hi, I m not sure where to start. I am having difficulty walking because I m having pain on the left side of my back below my hip bone . If I lean all the way over to the right, it eases. If I hold my tummy with my hands, it also eases a bit. This just showed up about two weeks ago. I am 36 weeks pregnant, and honestly this is worse than any of the other symptoms I ve been dealing with. Sometimes my hip area hurts so bad I can t sleep.
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012