Pregnant. Severe insomnia. Addicted to Ativan, effexor. Help

I just found out I am pregnant, however I take 4 mg of ativan a night and 75 mg of effexor to help with severe insomnia. I have been on this medication for 10 years. My OBGYN will only see me at 10 weeks out. His nurse told me to stop all medication immediately. I knew this would be the case already, however I am HIGHLY addicted to the ativan and having withdrawal symptom. What can I do until week 10 to safely get some sleep and not hurt my baby and also not have these terrible withdrawal symptoms?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013