Pregnant. Scan shows amniotic sheet. What are the complications?

Hi,I am 20 weeks pregnant and in my scan there was an amniotic sheet( told by different consultant as was abroad at the time) but since returning to uk told was an amniotic band. They said its not attached to the baby and looks very minor and baby moving freely, however I can t help but wonder as the baby grows that it could lead to further problems. Is it likely to show at this stage If this was the case,or could it get complicated later on?
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012