Pregnant. Scan showed no yolk sac, no fetal pole and low fetal growth. Prescribed projesteron injection. Advice

sir , my LMP is MAR 03 ,2013. Gestational Age is 6 weeks 1 day. but in ultrasound scan(i.e on 15 APR 2013) it came that sac seen, Yolk sac not clear, no fetal pole and fetal development is less than 5 weeks .. dr prescribed projesteron injection one per week for two weeks and some other medication and she suggested scan after two weeks(ie on 29 APR 2013) .. now i am worried about what will happen , and why it happend like that(reason i think sperm quality?) finally what are the chances to hold pregnancy.
please help me by clarifying my doubts.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013