Pregnant. Regular meth user. Ultrasound shows small fetus size. Treatment?

my sister is 8 1/2 months pregnant and uses meth everyday she stays sober for about 4 days before her ob appointments i dont know if they even test her for.drugs everytime but her last appt dr was concerned and ordered an ultrasound cause her baby was measuring small for date im worried if baby is small because of her drug use that they will take baby even if she quits now a month before her delivery date and baby and her test clean then anyone know or have similar story ?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012