Pregnant. Rash on hands, itching. Applied antifungal cream. Any help?

I have a rash on top of my hands and each day spreading to my fingers. I am 8 months pregnant and it started about two weeks ago in my genetial area right under my belly at the top of my hairline. My OB thought it may be a fungus from an old razor and itching irritated skin. Then after the weather changed my hands became dry and itchy. Believing i spread a fungus, i put an antifungul cream 3 times a day for a week. Rash got much worse, so i got an oatmeal bath and hydrocortizone for the last two days. My hands and fingers are extremely itchy and painful, any help?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013