Pregnant. Radiating pain in shoulder blade and vaginal area. What is going on?

I am 33 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child and I have been getting radiating pains from my lower back to my shoulder blade then back down to my vagina region. I am not sure if it is labor or signs of something else. The episode lasted about 10 min where by the end of it i was in tears about to call 911 but as it slowly got better i thought it was juvenile to do that. This one was the worst and again worried. Baby movement is normal.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013