Pregnant. Prescribed with Clexane, Proluton. History of miscarriages. Measures to avoid future miscarriage?

i am 3 weeks pregnant - moving on the 3rd week...i had 3 miscarriages so far due to hematoma , phrombolfilia and blood clotting. The doctor gave me clexan ( took it for 1 week ) and then i started bleeding ( brown blood ) so he gave me PROLUTON. God Bless i have one baby - a amazingly easy pregnancy my first and only so far. I really want a secong child as i am 38 and close to not be able to have any is there anything else i can do?
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012