Pregnant. Prescribed progesterone tablets, Folsafe, medicines for cough and cold, constipation. Safe?

I like to inform you that my wife used to take ELTROXIN (25) tablet 1and ½ daily. She is 31 years old. She is around 7 week pregnant. Her Free T4 , TSH , Hb TC,DC, ESR reports are as follows: THS 1.73 Free T4 1.07 Haemoglobin 78.6% 11.4 Gms. Total Count: White Blood Corpuscles 9,200 per c mm. Red Blood Corpuscles 40,60,000 per c mm. Differential Count: Neutrophils 73% Lynphocytes 22% Monocytes 1% Eosinophils 4% Other Cells Nil E.S.R.: 1 st Hour 36 mm. 2nd Hour 60 mm Mean E.S.R. 33 mm/hour Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist recommended her the following medicine: a) Tab Naturogest vt 200 ( PROGESTERONE ) for vaginal insertion - TWICE a day for 30 days b) Cap Folsafe – One daily c) Grilinctus Syr – for cough & cold d) Duphalac Syr – for Constipation. Present State of Health: Feeling Sleepy. Please advice, whether the above medicine is safe for her herself and the Baby ? whether PROGESTERONE 200 mg TWICE a day to be taken vaginally have any adverse effect on their health ?
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012