Pregnant. Prescribed hormorin. Cyst on foetus. Effect of drug?

Hiiiii .. I am 29 years old and I am 7 weeks pregnant. I was orescribed wid hormorin 200 by my doctor to avoid any unusual abortion. But the medicine made me feel miserabke. And on my check up I was informed that the growth of my baby is not uoto the expectation. They also noticed a ceast . I donit knw what to do. I am in malawi n honestly m not sure about the doctors consultation. I have stopped taking hormorin 200... will it hav any adverse effect.. will I still have an healthy baby... poz guide
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013
Mar 2013
Hormorin 200 cannot be responsible for the subnormal growth of the baby.
It is in fact, a medication given to support the growing pregnancy.
it is possible that you might have experienced some side effects on consuming it, but ask your doctor to prescribe a medication for vaginal use, which you might find more easy to use.
Also, you need to provide me with more details about the cyst, where it was found, size, etc , and the ultrasond report.
Please do not stress yourself out.
go alongwith medical advice.
get back with more details for further assistance.