Pregnant. Prescribed clindamycin. Delayed periods and stomach cramps, heavy bleeding with clots. Did these medications cause miscarriage?

hello , i was like 99 % sure i was pregnant , however i went in to the doctors after them knowing there was a great possibility of me being pregnant my wisdom tooth was coming in a i was prescribed t3 s amd apo- clindamycin , i hadnt had a period since the end of july begginning of august , after taking these pills i started to feel stomach cramps and then within 2 days i started spotting now im bleeding very heavy and having clots appear on the tampons and have to change my tampon every 2 hours , im wondering if these medications can cause miscarriage or termination of pregnancy
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012