Pregnant. Placenta located posterior, bleeding heavily, fluctuating BP. Will I have a normal delivery?

Hello. my name is Arwa. iam 21, m 16 weeks pregnant. i found my placenta located posterior in week 12.5. i was been admitted in hospital as i was bleeding heavily. it was fresh red blood , but my baby was safe in it. my doc advised me to have complete bed rest, as my BP is constantly fluctuates. after having complete bed rest also making no difference. m facing bleeding, but this time its black n dark brown, which is changing day by day more thick. please let me know how to get through, would i be able to have normal delivery in it?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013