Pregnant. Pinching feeling in vaginal area. Have kidney stones. Could I be in labor?

I woke up today tired and have been all day I m 36 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child my cervix 3 days ago was dilated to 1cm 30 percent effaced baby at -1 station my back hurts and I get a pinching feeling in my cervix or vaginal area every time my belly hardens I had preeclampsia with my first after I delivered. my second I was induce d at 36 weeks because of pain from contractions and dilated. This time I also have kidney stones that hurt bad. Is there a chance I could be in labor and if not would my doctor induce me because of the pain
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012