Pregnant. Pelvic muscle pain, worsens at night and when changing positions. Prescribed UBI Car and Ubidecarenone. Relevance of medication?

Hi Mia! i am 27 weeks and 3 days pregnant, since last week or so i have very bad pain in the pelvic mujscle which worsens at night and while changing the positions, i meet the doc and she recommended me UBI Car Tablets which has Ubidecarenone BP 30 mg and L carnitine 500 mg. I could not find relevence of the medicine online for it. can u please explain. Thanks Smita
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012