Pregnant. Passed a purplish clot. Have UTI, shooting abdominal pain. On antibiotics. Solution?

hi i am 3 months and 3 days pregnant. i had bleeding of a small red clots at week8. i then had brownish bleeding at week 12. now im 13 +3 days and last night bright red blood enough to be worried bout and small clot this morning and has turned a purply colour. i have a UTI which im on antibiotics for started them on Saturday. i have no cramps but a few shooting pains last night. last time i went to the hospital it was a 4 hr wait and they didnt seem too interested so i left. went to the docs who sent me for a scan at 11 =+5 weeks and all looked ok. i have a heart doppler and heart beat semms fine. should i be doing anything? should i be worried?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013