Pregnant. Pain in thigh, back and groin area. Noticed bump on vagina. What is the cause?

i m a little over 8 months pregnant and have been experiencing pain in the inside of my thighs my groin area and my lower back that has made it difficult to walk, however today i went to put on my left sock putting all my wieght on my right leg and i almost collapsed and experienced an extremely intense pain in the inside of my right thigh. i also noticed 3 small but very tender bumps on the right side of my vagina after the incident, i now cant put any pressure on my right leg without extreme pain and the bumps are very painful constantly whether something is touching them or not. what could cause these kind of symptoms?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013